INSTANT LOVE YOURSELF NOTE.

WHAT I CAN TELL YOU. IM YOUNG SO I DONT HAVE TOO MUCH EXPERIENCE IN LIFE BUT I LEARNED A COUPLE OF THINGS WITCH MAY INTEREST YOU. WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS LOVE YOURSELF. SIMPLY LOVE WHO YOU ARE, WHERE ARE YOU CAME FROM, TALK ABOUT YOUR IDENTITY, BE PROUD. DO MISTAKES AND DON'T CARE WHAT WILL RANDOM PEOPLE SAY ABOUT IT. I KNOW ITS SOMETIMES HARD. YOU THINK OTHER PEOPLE ARE MORE AWESOME, HAVE TALENT, THEY ARE PRETTY, CUTE AND HAVE AMAZING LIVES. ITS ONLY WHAT YOU THINK. STOP THINKING YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH. PEOPLE ARE SAYING 'YOU CANT LOVE YOURSELF, ITS RUDE!' ' YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO CARE ABOUT OTHERS FIRST' OH BOY. YES YOU CAN LOVE YOURSELF AND YES YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE. IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LOVE OTHERS AND THERE IS NO EGOISM IN IT. ITS JUST SIMPLE CARRYING ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FEELINGS. WHEN YOU RESPECT YOURSELF OTHERS WILL BE TOO. THIS IS WHAT I LEARNED, ACTUALLY I'M STILL LEARNING AND I BELIEVE THIS IS HOW IT WORKS. 
 








 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks xoxo